Skip to main content

மேலும் ஒரு நான் - Page 160

One more me
















I am not a saint too
I am not a Siththan*
I am a genius lunacy caught non-lunatic
I am an educated uneducated poet
I am a patient though knowing  the medicine who does not take it
I am an inexperienced/ignorant  who has touched truth
Not a perfect but does not know to lie
Not a truthful person but I say the truth
I am the one who exists transgressing these


Note: *Siththan - What is the English equivalent?

Comments

  1. what a self description? இங்கே சொன்னதை தாட்டியும் கொஞ்சம் நான் என்பதில் இருக்கிறார் கவிஞர். போன கவிதை போன்ற தத்துவத்தோடு முடிகிறது இது

    ReplyDelete
  2. இக்கவிதை, முதலில் ழவில் (இதழ் 8: செப்டம்பர்- நவம்பர் 1979: ப. 12) வெளிவந்தபோது, இதற்கு “மேலும் ஒரு நான்” என, Ôஇரட்டை மேற்கோள் குறிÕயிட்டுத் தலைப்புத் தரப்பட்டிருந்தது. பின் இது, Ôகாகிதத்தில் ஒரு கோடுÕ தொகுப்பில் இடம்பெற்றபோது, தலைப்பிலிருந்த இந்த Ôஇரட்டை மேற்கோள் குறிÕ தவிர்க்கப்பட்டு விட்டது. இதையே பிரம்மராஜனும் பின்பற்றியுள்ளார். ‘நான்Õ என்பதுதான் யாது? இல்லாத ஒன்றின் வெறும் தோற்றமயக்கமா? இருக்கும் ஒன்றின், எல்லையற்ற அப்பேருணர்வின் ஒரு சிறுதுளி உண்மையா?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

அழைப்பு - Page 162

The Invitation On the second floor - at the attic near the single window me with myself eating food Nearby on the neem tree branch a crow called Thinking whether ancestors or deities I placed a morsel of rice outside Rice by rice the crow flew away I do not know whose ancestors they were Note : An ordinary man with extraordinary deeds

ஒரு புளியமரம் - Page 155

A tamarind tree A tamarind tree became my friend recently Accidentally when I went there after a voice from the shadow do you know me I shuddered looking upon that tamarind tree do you remember the other day when you came to pick the tamarind fruits you slept on my sister's lap then I waved the cool wind on your face on your body everywhere come however to my lap