Go sir go


I am a bad guy
I smoke beedi
I am a bad guy
I smoke curled leaf
I am a bad guy
I smoke a cigarette
I am a bad guy
I smoke a filter cigarette
I am a bad guy
I smoke a filter kings cigarette
I am a bad guy
I smoke a cigar
I am a bad guy
I smoke a pipe
I am a bad guy
I snuff
I am a bad guy
I eat betel-nut leaves
I am a bad guy
I eat tobacco
I am a bad guy
I eat 'zarda beeda'
I am a bad guy
I wear vest and brief
I am a bad guy
I wear pant and shirt
I am a bad guy
I go in car
I am a bad guy
I go in a taxi
I am a bad guy
I go in an autorickshaw
I am a bad guy
I go in an cycle-rickshaw
I am a bad guy
I go in cycle
I am a bad guy
I go in a bus
I am a bad guy
I go by walk
I am a bad guy
I live in the Governor's Palace
I am a bad guy
I live in the Government Palace
I am a bad guy
I live in the palace I bought
I am a bad guy
I live in the flat I bought I am a bad guy
I live in a rented flat
I am a bad guy
I live in a 1BHK
I am a bad guy
I live in the slum
I am a bad guy
........................
If we go on Like this
Who is bad
Who is good
Is that all
Good Bad
Bad Good
Note: What a clever transcendence of mockery of the social structure in a cyclic way ... Finally it is the common sense taught good versus evil ... that get's mocked at ...
I smoke beedi
I am a bad guy
I smoke curled leaf
I am a bad guy
I smoke a cigarette
I am a bad guy
I smoke a filter cigarette
I am a bad guy
I smoke a filter kings cigarette
I am a bad guy
I smoke a cigar
I am a bad guy
I smoke a pipe
I am a bad guy
I snuff
I am a bad guy
I eat betel-nut leaves
I am a bad guy
I eat tobacco
I am a bad guy
I eat 'zarda beeda'
I am a bad guy
I wear vest and brief
I am a bad guy
I wear pant and shirt
I am a bad guy
I go in car
I am a bad guy
I go in a taxi
I am a bad guy
I go in an autorickshaw
I am a bad guy
I go in an cycle-rickshaw
I am a bad guy
I go in cycle
I am a bad guy
I go in a bus
I am a bad guy
I go by walk
I am a bad guy
I live in the Governor's Palace
I am a bad guy
I live in the Government Palace
I am a bad guy
I live in the palace I bought
I am a bad guy
I live in the flat I bought I am a bad guy
I live in a rented flat
I am a bad guy
I live in a 1BHK
I am a bad guy
I live in the slum
I am a bad guy
........................
If we go on Like this
Who is bad
Who is good
Is that all
Good Bad
Bad Good
Note: What a clever transcendence of mockery of the social structure in a cyclic way ... Finally it is the common sense taught good versus evil ... that get's mocked at ...
nothing much to tell about this poem other than the structure of the poem and usual athaamanam way of twisting certain words or theme
ReplyDelete