A true story
One day night
I started counting the stars
in the clear sky
Becoming a great man
I started a yagna
which no one tried
Counting counting counting
gnitnuoc gnitnuoc gnitnuoc
ingcount ingcount ingcount
When clearly correct
Suddenly from somehwere
a star came
I added that too
another one again
Like this
one by one one by one
kept coming
tiring tired I got tired
I tore and threw
that count list chit
I had marked on
In the clear sky stars
blinking their eyes
they blinked themselves
I was curled in my corner
One day night
I started counting the stars
in the clear sky
Becoming a great man
I started a yagna
which no one tried
Counting counting counting
gnitnuoc gnitnuoc gnitnuoc
ingcount ingcount ingcount
When clearly correct
Suddenly from somehwere
a star came
I added that too
another one again
Like this
one by one one by one
kept coming
tiring tired I got tired
I tore and threw
that count list chit
I had marked on
In the clear sky stars
blinking their eyes
they blinked themselves
I was curled in my corner

Could not catch the subtext. But போதாமை எவ்வளவு எழுதியும் படித்தும் படைத்தும் போதாமை. இதையும் உணர முடிகிறது.
ReplyDelete