The End
Today has ended
Following in futile
in search of the end
the wandering legs
fall in fatigue on the bed
The mind above and above
it flies away
Where is the end
The fluttering papers mock at
The bustling leaves sway in rythym
How will be the end
On sky? On land? On water?
The person who searched for ages
is in
deep sleep
under the soil
Sometime in my dream
came the end
It was not clear
I was there in the vast space
with the sun on the side of my head
the sea under my feet
Where were you lost
until this time
I asked
Who are you
asked a voice
When replied
It is the beginning that searched you and got tired
I am inside you
said the end
Before I could say
by then now
dawn was visible
Today has ended
Following in futile
in search of the end
the wandering legs
fall in fatigue on the bed
The mind above and above
it flies away
Where is the end
The fluttering papers mock at
The bustling leaves sway in rythym
How will be the end
On sky? On land? On water?
The person who searched for ages
is in
deep sleep
under the soil
Sometime in my dream
came the end
It was not clear
I was there in the vast space
with the sun on the side of my head
the sea under my feet
Where were you lost
until this time
I asked
Who are you
asked a voice
When replied
It is the beginning that searched you and got tired
I am inside you
said the end
Before I could say
by then now
dawn was visible

எந்த முடிவு முழுமையானது. ஆத்மாநாம் கவிதையில் வாழ்பவர். தன் முடிவை தலை சூரியனில் காலடி கடலில் என்ற விஷ்வரூபம். ஏகாசேசி அன்று இப்படி ஒரு கவிதை. ஆத்மாநாம் கண்டிப்பாக வைகுண்டத்தில் இந்த நேரம் புன்னகைத்து கொண்டிருப்பார்.
ReplyDeleteஇக்கவிதை, முதலில் கசடதபற வில் (இதழ் 36, 37: மே - ஜூன் 1975: ப. 5), ÔமுடிவுÕ என்ற தலைப்பில் வெளியாகியுள்ளது. Ôகாகிதத்தில் ஒரு கோடுÕ (ப. 12) தொகுப்பிலும், இத்தலைப்பிலேயே இடம் பெற்றுள்ளது. ஆனால் பின்னர், உயிர்மெய் (7: செப்டம்பர் 1984) இதழில், ஆத்மாநாமுக்கு அஞ்சலியாக இது பிரசுரமானபோது, இதன் தலைப்பு Ôநினைவில்Õ என மாறியுள்ளது. எனினும், “Ôபுதிய
ReplyDeleteபேனாவுடன் புதிய குரலும் ஒலிக்கவேண்டும்Õ என்று எழுதிய -
ÔழÕ என்ற தரமான கவிதைச் சிற்றேட்டினதும், Ôகாகிதத்தில் ஒரு கோடுÕ கவிதைத்தொகுப்பினதும் ஆசிரியருமான கவிஞர் ஆத்மாநாம், கிணற்றில் வீழ்ந்து இளம்வயதில் மரணமானதை அறிந்து வருந்துகிறோம். ÔஅலைÕமீதும் அக்கறை கொண்டிருந்த அவரின் மறைவிற்கு அஞ்சலியாக, அவரது கவிதையொன்று இங்கு வெளியிடப்படுகிறது” (இதழ் 25: பங்குனி 1985: ப. 754) என்ற இக்குறிப்புடன் இக்கவிதை ÔஅலைÕயில் பிரசுரமானபோது, இதற்கு ÔமுடிவுÕ என்ற தலைப்பே இருந்தது. (காண்க: பக்.384 -385).