A tamarind tree
A tamarind tree became my friend recently
Accidentally when I went there after
a voice from the shadow do you know me
I shuddered looking upon that tamarind tree
do you remember the other day
when you came to pick the tamarind fruits
you slept on my sister's lap
then I waved the cool wind
on your face on your body everywhere
come however to my lap
A tamarind tree became my friend recently
Accidentally when I went there after
a voice from the shadow do you know me
I shuddered looking upon that tamarind tree
do you remember the other day
when you came to pick the tamarind fruits
you slept on my sister's lap
then I waved the cool wind
on your face on your body everywhere
come however to my lap

wow good poem. புளியமரத்தை தாய் மடியாய், தன் பெரியம்மை மடியாய் நினைக்கும் கவிஞர். ஆத்மாநாமுக்கு பெரியம்மா உண்டா என்று விசாரிக்க யஸு
ReplyDeleteமுதலில் இக்கவிதை, ழவில் (இதழ் 2: ஜூன் 1978:ப. 6) வெளிவந்த
ReplyDeleteபோது, இதற்குத் தனித்தலைப்பில்லை. Ôஇரண்டு கவிதைகள்Õ என்ற தலைப்பின்கீழ், இரண்டாம்கவிதையாக இது பிரசுரமாகியிருந்தது. இக்கவிதையின் முதலிருசொற்களை எடுத்து, Ôஒரு புளியமரம்Õ என, இதற்குத் தலைப்பிட்ட பிரம்மராஜன், முதல்கவிதைக்கு மட்டும் அவ்வாறில்லாமல், “தலைப்பு: வசதிக்காய¢த் தெருவிளக்குகள்” எனப் புதுமையாகத் தலைப்பிட்டுள்ளார்.