Skip to main content

தோற்றம் - Page 158

Appearance



















Appearance is not an ordinary thing
Everyone should know how to appear
Not only in real life
in the imaginary life too
It is easy to appear in real life
because there everyone show their appearance
In serving tea in inviting for food
in carrying out marriages
in going to office
in going to cinema
in going to drama
in listening to music
like these across different ways
Appearing in imaginary world is difficult
even there there are some truthful people
As a scientist
as a philosopher
as a sculptor
as an artist
as a poet
as a music connoisseur
as a drama director
as a danseur
as a drama connoisseur
as a film professional
Among these who are we?
It is hard to find
because in all of these
there remains a little of each
Even in the time that it is found out
we will not find
to exist like this again

Comments

  1. looks like quite simple and straight poem but it is much complicated in inner sense. Do every one has multiple personalities?
    தோற்றம் அல்லது இருப்பு என்பதை எவ்வளவு இளக்காரமாக சொல்கிறார் கவிஞர் இதெல்லாம் தானே தோற்றமா?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ழ வில் (இதழ் 15: மார்ச் 1981: ப. 2), இக்கவிதை பிரசுரமானபோது, இதன் முதல்வரி, “தோற்றம் சாதாரண விஷயமல்ல” என்றுதான் பிரசுரமாகியிருந்தது. பின் வெளிவந்த ‘காகிதத்தில் ஒரு கோடு’ (ப.19) தொகுப்பில், “விஷயமல்ல” என்பது “விஷயமில்லை” எனத் திருத்தப்பட்டுவிட்டது. இத்திருத்தத்தைப் பிரம்மராஜனும் பின்பற்றியுள்ளார். ‘அல்ல’ என்பது அஃறிணைப் பன்மைக்கு மட்டுமே வரும் சொல்லாகும். ‘இல்லை’ என்பது, உயர்திணை அஃறிணை இரண்டிலும், ஒருமை பன்மை என்ற இரண்டையும்
    குறித்து வரலாம். எனவே, இங்கு ‘அல்ல’ என்பது தவறான சொற் பயன்பாடு என்பதை அறியலாம். “விஷயமன்று”என வந்தால், அது அஃறிணை ஒருமையையே குறிக்கும் என்பதால், அதைவிடவும் “விஷயமில்லை” என்பதே சரியான சொற்பயன்பாடாகும்.

    இதேபோல், “மட்டுமல்ல” என்ற சொல்லும், “மட்டுமன்று” என்றும் வரலாமாயினும், இருதிணையையும் குறிக்கும் நோக்கில் “மட்டுமில்லை” என்றே வருவதுதான், இன்னும் பொருந்துவதாகும். ஆனால், ‘காகிதத்தில் ஒரு கோடு’ தொகுப்பிலும், அதை அப்படியே பின்பற்றியுள்ள பிரம்மராஜனின் பதிப்பிலும்,
    “மட்டுமல்ல” என்ற அச்சொல், திருத்தப்படாமல் அப்படியேதான் விடப்பட்டுள்ளது. இவ்வளவு இறுக்கமாக இலக்கணவிதிகளைப் பார்க்கத் தேவையில்லை. இருப்பினும், கவிதையின் முதல்வரியை மட்டும் இலக்கணப்படி திருத்திவிட்டு, மூன்றாம்வரியைத் திருத்தாமல் அப்படியே விடுவதுதான் கேள்விக்குரியதாகிறது. ‘வழக்கு வலு உடைத்து’ என்ற மரபை ஏற்று, ஆத்மாநாம்
    போக்கிலேயே, இச்சொற்களைத் திருத்தாமலும் விட்டுவிடலாம்.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

அழைப்பு - Page 162

The Invitation On the second floor - at the attic near the single window me with myself eating food Nearby on the neem tree branch a crow called Thinking whether ancestors or deities I placed a morsel of rice outside Rice by rice the crow flew away I do not know whose ancestors they were Note : An ordinary man with extraordinary deeds

மேலும் ஒரு நான் - Page 160

One more me I am not a saint too I am not a Siththan* I am a genius lunacy caught non-lunatic I am an educated uneducated poet I am a patient though knowing  the medicine who does not take it I am an inexperienced/ignorant  who has touched truth Not a perfect but does not know to lie Not a truthful person but I say the truth I am the one who exists transgressing these Note : *Siththan - What is the English equivalent?

ஒரு புளியமரம் - Page 155

A tamarind tree A tamarind tree became my friend recently Accidentally when I went there after a voice from the shadow do you know me I shuddered looking upon that tamarind tree do you remember the other day when you came to pick the tamarind fruits you slept on my sister's lap then I waved the cool wind on your face on your body everywhere come however to my lap