Skip to main content

Aathmaanam's mirror movement - இயக்க விதி - Page 181

The Law of movement


My mind
is a mirror
without colors

Sound
Light
Moving Nonmoving
Things
Space
Inner and Wider

Opinions
Heard and Read
Time
that flew at every way

All

Penetrating
and exiting
Creating an illusion of
existence on both sides
but moving only on one side

A wonder

At this state
this mirror
If present throughout this world
is the same
And that mirror
should be
the broken several pieces of the same mirror

Footnote: Mirror Mirror on the world ...

Comments

  1. இயக்க விதி - பக்கம் 181
    இந்த கவிதையில் "அனைத்தும்" என்ற வார்த்தைக்கு முன்வரும் பத்தியில் இறுதி வரி இடம் மாறி இருப்பது போல அமைக்கப்பட்டிருக்கிறா? இது தெளிவின்மையின் அடையாளமா அல்லது வேறு எதையும் குறிக்கிறதா?

    பல கூறு ஆன ஒன்று போலும் இது கண்ணாடி மட்டுமே பிரபஞ்சம் முழுதுமா?

    கொஞ்சம் புரிந்தும் புரியதுமாய் இருக்கு. சம்மந்தமற்ற விசயங்கள் ஒன்றாக எழுதப்ப்ட்டது போல்

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely complex maze. A dialogue with a mirror set in motion. Words set against each other to create whole other. A precise study of how the self is reflected back and forth provoking a sublime mind map...the poet traces the untraceable set of reflections...
    A very fine poem, which in a very vital way discusses his core philosophies. The last para put my dad in a puzzle..I am not sure if I still understand this poem. Can't wait to discuss this with you two.

    Dad's Version

    Law of movement

    My mind
    a mirror
    without colours

    Sound
    Light
    moving static
    things
    outside
    inside and the vast

    opinions
    heard and read
    time
    spread all around

    Everything

    goes in
    comes out
    both the sides
    looks like it is there
    but moving only one side

    wonderful
    in this stage
    this mirror
    is one whole world
    if it is one
    than that mirror
    should be
    the broken several pieces of the same mirror




    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like aa mirror image - அனைத்தும் வரி முன் வரும் கவிதைப் பகுதியும் அதற்கு பின் வரும் பகுதியும்.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

அழைப்பு - Page 162

The Invitation On the second floor - at the attic near the single window me with myself eating food Nearby on the neem tree branch a crow called Thinking whether ancestors or deities I placed a morsel of rice outside Rice by rice the crow flew away I do not know whose ancestors they were Note : An ordinary man with extraordinary deeds

மேலும் ஒரு நான் - Page 160

One more me I am not a saint too I am not a Siththan* I am a genius lunacy caught non-lunatic I am an educated uneducated poet I am a patient though knowing  the medicine who does not take it I am an inexperienced/ignorant  who has touched truth Not a perfect but does not know to lie Not a truthful person but I say the truth I am the one who exists transgressing these Note : *Siththan - What is the English equivalent?

ஒரு புளியமரம் - Page 155

A tamarind tree A tamarind tree became my friend recently Accidentally when I went there after a voice from the shadow do you know me I shuddered looking upon that tamarind tree do you remember the other day when you came to pick the tamarind fruits you slept on my sister's lap then I waved the cool wind on your face on your body everywhere come however to my lap