Evacuation
Like the smoke
that escapes
out of the cigarette
are my siblings
I am not saying that
the smoke should
stay in the cigarette
But
when going out
What I expect
is
a smile
a hand wave
a happiness
directed
at me
Footnote: The poet is longing for affection ... He didn't get enough of it or he didn't get it at all ... The siblings may not be in the literary sense but in the Tamil literary world sense ...
Like the smoke
that escapes
out of the cigarette
are my siblings
I am not saying that
the smoke should
stay in the cigarette
But
when going out
What I expect
is
a smile
a hand wave
a happiness
directed
at me
Footnote: The poet is longing for affection ... He didn't get enough of it or he didn't get it at all ... The siblings may not be in the literary sense but in the Tamil literary world sense ...

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete