Skip to main content

கேள்விக்குறி - Page 120

The question mark












Praying for rain
In my writing
Commanding for rain
I wet the ink
In a pale green colour
it spread on the paper
It was raining in colours
On a part I sprinkled the blue
On another side
I shed the black
On another side the red
Colourfully the rain
was showering
At that time
a thing came in between
Rain became that thing's colour
Pausing a moment
I thought of what
the changing rain's first colour would be
The rain was showering without colours
That rain without colours
was cold
Continuing
that rain was showering in my mind
Outside
the colourful rain
Every moment I paused
A thing without inside and outside
took shape

Comments

  1. I m not able to relate the title and the poem content. Poem is not about rain. It is just a metaphor, also it is colored rain.

    there is a small confusion "மழை அப்பொருளின் வண்ணமாயிற்று" is that just imagination or kind of puzzle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad's version

    Question Mark

    For rain to fall
    in my writing
    for rain to fall
    I lightly rinsed the ink
    light green colour
    spread ont he paper
    it was rainning in colours
    in one area
    i sprinkled blue
    in another area i spread black
    in yet another side, red
    it was
    rainning in colour
    then
    a thing
    came across
    it took the colour of the rain
    what could be
    the rain's first changing colour
    I slowed down for a moment
    rain as pouring
    without any colour
    it was cool
    that rain was continuously
    pouring in my mind
    outside
    rain in different colours
    every moment i was slowing down
    a thing got created without an inside or outside

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

அழைப்பு - Page 162

The Invitation On the second floor - at the attic near the single window me with myself eating food Nearby on the neem tree branch a crow called Thinking whether ancestors or deities I placed a morsel of rice outside Rice by rice the crow flew away I do not know whose ancestors they were Note : An ordinary man with extraordinary deeds

மேலும் ஒரு நான் - Page 160

One more me I am not a saint too I am not a Siththan* I am a genius lunacy caught non-lunatic I am an educated uneducated poet I am a patient though knowing  the medicine who does not take it I am an inexperienced/ignorant  who has touched truth Not a perfect but does not know to lie Not a truthful person but I say the truth I am the one who exists transgressing these Note : *Siththan - What is the English equivalent?

ஒரு புளியமரம் - Page 155

A tamarind tree A tamarind tree became my friend recently Accidentally when I went there after a voice from the shadow do you know me I shuddered looking upon that tamarind tree do you remember the other day when you came to pick the tamarind fruits you slept on my sister's lap then I waved the cool wind on your face on your body everywhere come however to my lap