Skip to main content

என்ற கேள்வி - Page 42

The Question











Look at that Crocodile
In it's flashing light
Bleed for some time
Every color of it
is in it's own spot
If it is a tree
it should be like
it was removed from somewhere
and kept here
There is no talk of
time or timelessness
here
It is that we want
We want it's imaginations
Forms could change
but there shouldn't be a change in meaning
We want the product in it's totality
The question ...
Is this a possibility?
should arise
It should look as if
it is the truth that we see
Then the painting
you see
will not give room to any doubts

Note: Discourse on a painting?

Comments

  1. நிஜம் கவிதையின் சாயல் இதில் இருக்கிறது. அங்கே தேடப்பட்டது நிஜமோ நிஜம். நாய் என்று எழுதினால் குரைக்க வேண்டும் என்பது போல. கலை தத்ரூபமாக வாழும் நிஜமாக வேண்டும் என்கிறார். இது எங்கே கவிதையாகிறது என்று நாம் விவாதிக்க வேண்டும்.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad's Version

    The Question

    Look at that crocodile
    in it's sparkling brightness
    Immerse for a while
    in it's each and every colour.
    Are in their (own) places,
    a tree
    should look
    as if it's uprooted and placed.
    Here
    There is no talk of time and timelessness.
    Truth
    that is what we need
    Need its imaginations
    shapes can change
    No change in the content
    complete full thing needed
    A question should come
    is it possible?
    A question should arise and
    it should appear
    as if it is true.
    Even if your seeing a painting there is no place for
    the question.

    Ethics of the function of a piece of work or a painting in this case. It seems like Aathmanaam stood opposite a painting in a gallery and wondered what could an image provoke? And without any inhibition he believes it is to create more questions. I stand by him on that (largely) ...a work needs to make you question or dream...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

அழைப்பு - Page 162

The Invitation On the second floor - at the attic near the single window me with myself eating food Nearby on the neem tree branch a crow called Thinking whether ancestors or deities I placed a morsel of rice outside Rice by rice the crow flew away I do not know whose ancestors they were Note : An ordinary man with extraordinary deeds

மேலும் ஒரு நான் - Page 160

One more me I am not a saint too I am not a Siththan* I am a genius lunacy caught non-lunatic I am an educated uneducated poet I am a patient though knowing  the medicine who does not take it I am an inexperienced/ignorant  who has touched truth Not a perfect but does not know to lie Not a truthful person but I say the truth I am the one who exists transgressing these Note : *Siththan - What is the English equivalent?

ஒரு புளியமரம் - Page 155

A tamarind tree A tamarind tree became my friend recently Accidentally when I went there after a voice from the shadow do you know me I shuddered looking upon that tamarind tree do you remember the other day when you came to pick the tamarind fruits you slept on my sister's lap then I waved the cool wind on your face on your body everywhere come however to my lap