Skip to main content

Aaathmaanaam's Literature - கண்டிப்பாக - Page 81

For Sure








Sales
is an invitation
You have to buy
from somewhere
your wife
your children
and apart from them
anything from the shops
Literature is a commodity
It doesn't have a life
The literature with life
as of today
is talking silently
You have to
say something

Note: How statements turn into poetry with Aathmaanaam's magical touch ...

Comments

  1. Poet is speaking the literary politics. True art will speak silently. But I could not understand why he says you can buy your children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad's version

    Certainly

    Sale!
    an invitation
    you
    In anyone of the places/in any of the place
    have to purcahse
    a wife
    children
    other than these
    something in the shops
    today
    literature is an item (a thing)
    that is lifeless
    literature with life
    today
    is silently speaking
    you
    have to say something


    ‘You have to say something,’
    Say what? That you can purchase everything from a hairpin, to hair, to a friend, a friend for an hour, to a microwave, to an insurance for a dog, to a grave, to a car, to a home, to a wife, to children, to age, to happiness, to gods and ghosts, to music to art to literature to soul to skin to eyes to everything is on a sale! Log into ebay!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q

    We know things are bad! And we order it through out PAYTM’s

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

அழைப்பு - Page 162

The Invitation On the second floor - at the attic near the single window me with myself eating food Nearby on the neem tree branch a crow called Thinking whether ancestors or deities I placed a morsel of rice outside Rice by rice the crow flew away I do not know whose ancestors they were Note : An ordinary man with extraordinary deeds

மேலும் ஒரு நான் - Page 160

One more me I am not a saint too I am not a Siththan* I am a genius lunacy caught non-lunatic I am an educated uneducated poet I am a patient though knowing  the medicine who does not take it I am an inexperienced/ignorant  who has touched truth Not a perfect but does not know to lie Not a truthful person but I say the truth I am the one who exists transgressing these Note : *Siththan - What is the English equivalent?

ஒரு புளியமரம் - Page 155

A tamarind tree A tamarind tree became my friend recently Accidentally when I went there after a voice from the shadow do you know me I shuddered looking upon that tamarind tree do you remember the other day when you came to pick the tamarind fruits you slept on my sister's lap then I waved the cool wind on your face on your body everywhere come however to my lap