The table with drawers
It looks like it is firm on the ground
I fly and hop
I arrange the books and other materials
that came from nowhere
on the table
I keep removing
I hear an expectant voice that says,
''He will jump off … there is nothing"
I capsize the books and the other materials
little by little
A laughter that laughingly escaped
is heard
The figure seems to get clearer
I should fall next
There is the drawer with a lot of clothes on one side
and the expectant laughter on the other side
I fell into the middle of the sea
I arose
Note: A very abstract poem … Magical Realism?
It looks like it is firm on the ground
I fly and hop
I arrange the books and other materials
that came from nowhere
on the table
I keep removing
I hear an expectant voice that says,
''He will jump off … there is nothing"
I capsize the books and the other materials
little by little
A laughter that laughingly escaped
is heard
The figure seems to get clearer
I should fall next
There is the drawer with a lot of clothes on one side
and the expectant laughter on the other side
I fell into the middle of the sea
I arose
Note: A very abstract poem … Magical Realism?

இது கொஞ்சம் கடினமான கவிதை. பறக்கும் போது அடுக்கப்படும் புத்தங்கள் பொருட்கள். அப்போது அவன் வீழ்ச்சியை பற்றி பேசும் குரல்கள். பின்னர் புத்தகங்கள் பொருட்கள் விழுகின்றன. கவிஞனும் விழுகிறார். ஆனால் எழுகிறார். இடையிடையே வரும் அரூப குரல்கள் மட்டும் இந்த கவிதையின் புதிர்தன்மையை சேர்க்கவில்லை. நிறைய துணிகள் கொண்ட இழுப்பறை ஒரு புறம், ஆவலான சிரிப்பொலி மறுபுறம். மேலோட்டமாய் ஒன்றோடு ஒன்று சம்மந்தமற்றதாக இருக்கிறது. ஆனால் மீள் வாசிப்பில் வேறு அர்த்தங்கள் துலங்க வாய்புண்டு.
ReplyDeleteDAD's version
ReplyDeleteIt appears to be strongy placed on the floor
I keep flying and hoping
From Somewhere, books and things
I keep on placing them on the table
I keep getting tired
"He might jump! there's nothing."
An eager voice is heard...
Books and things little
by little, I trip them
Laughingly escapes, sound of that laughter heard
A figure seems to be revealing
Next, I need to fall
A drawer filled with clothes on one side
An eagerly awaiting laughter on the other
I fell in the mid-sea
arose
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete