The Portrait World
The painting encompasses the world
The world encompasses the painting
The painter restrains himself
and condenses the world into the painting
Transforming the breath of life into a mix of colors
fusing blood and sweat
a face
a jar
a scene
lustful sufferings scuffles of the mind
cries of suppressed lives
everything gets framed one by one
The world has settled
Roars the painter
The painting has failed
Roars the critic
In the continuing competition
incoherent faces
Note:
“I dream my painting and I paint my dream.” - Vincent Van Gogh
“I don't paint dreams or nightmares, I paint my own reality.” - Frida Kahlo
"Everything you can imagine is real." - Pablo Picasso
The painting encompasses the world
The world encompasses the painting
The painter restrains himself
and condenses the world into the painting
Transforming the breath of life into a mix of colors
fusing blood and sweat
a face
a jar
a scene
lustful sufferings scuffles of the mind
cries of suppressed lives
everything gets framed one by one
The world has settled
Roars the painter
The painting has failed
Roars the critic
In the continuing competition
incoherent faces
Note:
“I dream my painting and I paint my dream.” - Vincent Van Gogh
“I don't paint dreams or nightmares, I paint my own reality.” - Frida Kahlo
"Everything you can imagine is real." - Pablo Picasso

கலையும் கலைஞனும்(மனிதர்கள்) ஒன்றிலும் அடங்க மறுக்கும் சுழல் வட்டமா? (self looped?)
ReplyDeleteஎந்த கலையையும் வரையறுக்கும் சட்டங்களாக மனித போராட்டங்கள்/ உணர்வுகள் உள்ளனவா?
கலைஞனுக்கும் விமர்சகனுக்கும் நடக்கும் யுத்தமா கலை என்பது கலையை வளர்க்கவா விமர்ச்சித்து தோற்கடிக்கவா?
கலையே ஒரு போட்டி தானா?
குறிப்பு: ஆத்மாநாம் விமர்சனத்தை எளிதாக எடுப்பவர் அல்ல என்பது போன்ற தோற்றம்.