Dream

Acknowledge my dreams now
I would at least have the relief
that I lived before I left
Why play this game of hide and seek
When our faces see
head-on
light brightens up
It is you
I see
your life
beneath it's sea of ugliness
It is hard
to search you
in beauty
you are definitely not there
I see your dream world
among those millions of desires
none are justifiable
A dream a day
and
a dream within that dream
Realizing that it was difficult to search you
I created my own dream
Acknowledge it now
Footnote: It is interesting to watch the 'I' versus 'you' conflict and the circular loop structure.
On Nov 12, 2016 8:54 PM

Acknowledge my dreams now
I would at least have the relief
that I lived before I left
Why play this game of hide and seek
When our faces see
head-on
light brightens up
It is you
I see
your life
beneath it's sea of ugliness
It is hard
to search you
in beauty
you are definitely not there
I see your dream world
among those millions of desires
none are justifiable
A dream a day
and
a dream within that dream
Realizing that it was difficult to search you
I created my own dream
Acknowledge it now
Footnote: It is interesting to watch the 'I' versus 'you' conflict and the circular loop structure.
On Nov 12, 2016 8:54 PM
கனவு (Page 32)
ReplyDeleteஆத்மாநாம் தன்னுடைய கனவுகளுக்கு (இங்கே கனவு என்பது கனவு மட்டுமல்ல என்ற சந்தேகம் எனக்கு எழுகிறது) யார் அங்கீகாரம் வேண்டுமென்று நினைக்கிறார் என்ற கேள்வி முதலில் தோன்றினாலும், எதிர்மறையா என் கனவை நான் காண்கிறேன் விட்டுவிடுங்கள் என்று இறைஞ்சும் அல்லது கட்டளையிடும் குரல் பின்னாலேயே ஒளிக்க காண்கிறேன். கனவில் காணும் நபரையா அல்லது போலி மனிதர்கள் பற்றிய கவலையா என்ற தெளிவு கவிதையை படிக்கும் மட்டும் எனக்கு புலப்படவில்லை. அந்த மனிதர் மேலிருக்கும் விரும்பதகாத உணர்வினை கவிதை பதிவு செய்கிறது. கூடவே என் கனவில் குறிக்கிட வேண்டாம் என்றும் சொல்வது போலும்.
"அழகில்/ நீங்கள் இல்லவே இல்லை" என்ற வரிகளில் ஏதோ குறை அல்லது பொருட்பிழை இருக்கலாம் என்று நினைக்கிறேன்.
நந்தாவின் மொழிபெயர்ப்பில் இந்த வரிகள் அர்த்தம் கொள்கின்றன. தமிழில் அவ்வரிகள் பொருந்தவில்லையோ என்பது என் சந்தேகம்.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete