That which is asked
That which is not asked
From the world I expect
love
mercy
humanitarianism
understanding
emergence of truth
and more others
You are expecting too much from the world
says the human race
I am
not asking for a job
not asking for food
not asking for a place to live
I ask only one thing ...
I am different ...You are different
... is a lie
Me and you are the same
realize this
that's it
That which is not asked
From the world I expect
love
mercy
humanitarianism
understanding
emergence of truth
and more others
You are expecting too much from the world
says the human race
I am
not asking for a job
not asking for food
not asking for a place to live
I ask only one thing ...
I am different ...You are different
... is a lie
Me and you are the same
realize this
that's it

நேரடியாய் தாங்கும் கவிதை. யாருடனும் யாருமில்லை என்பது போன்ற தோனி. அன்புக்கும் நேர்மைக்கும் கொஞ்சி கேட்டும் கவி மனம்.
ReplyDelete