Poem Untitled
This poem
how it will end
where it will end
is not known
It will not end planned
this I know
When it ends
the existing me (If existing)
is he is the one who existed in the beginning
Why this question
aimed at who
With the hope that I will eat dinner tonight
I will exist here
A belief even like this could exist
The yesterday that existed
was with darker moments for me
Their frog voices
are being heard frequently
when not knowing how to ignore them
in distress
The noises of the event
tear apart the eardrum
Tomorrow as a light of sea
will grab the eye
The heart
says here here and beats
This poem
how it will end
where it will end
is not known
It will not end planned
this I know
When it ends
the existing me (If existing)
is he is the one who existed in the beginning
Why this question
aimed at who
With the hope that I will eat dinner tonight
I will exist here
A belief even like this could exist
The yesterday that existed
was with darker moments for me
Their frog voices
are being heard frequently
when not knowing how to ignore them
in distress
The noises of the event
tear apart the eardrum
Tomorrow as a light of sea
will grab the eye
The heart
says here here and beats

very nice poem. //இருதயம் இதோ இதோ என்று துடிக்கும்// விக்ரம் படத்தில் வரும் பின்வரும் வரிகள் //சொர்கங்கள் இதோ இதோ தெரியுது
ReplyDeleteதுடிக்குது புஜம் ஜெய்ப்பது நிஜம்//