Skip to main content

அந்தப் புளியமரத்தை - Page 138

That Tamarind Tree



















From yesterday
they have been felling
that tamarind tree

At first
they reached the tamarind tree's top
They broke the small branches
As the leaves and flowers fell
the small branches embraced the earth

Upon losing its small branches
the tree with it's formless form
was sucking on the sky

Climbing down the tree
they brought a colossal tree saw


They were scraping off
the tamarind tree
aiming at it's bottom
with the sawdust flowing
on either sides

They brought down the tall tree
Cutting off
They cut off the remaining branches
and arranged them in order

Placing them in the cart
they started

Between the bushes
a tamarind sapling
looked at itself

Note: ஒரு புளியமரத்தின் கவிதை

Comments

  1. படிக்கும் போது புளியமரத்தின் கதை நினைவில் வராமல் இல்லை. சுரா வின் எழுத்தின் வாழ்பவன் அன்றோ நான் என்ற வரியை படிக்கும் போது ஆத்மாநாமின் அழிவு கவிதை நினைக்கு வருவதை போலவே, இது நிகழ்கிறது.

    "அருவ உருவத்தில் வானை உறிஞ்சிக் கொண்டிருந்தது" வெறும் காட்சி, ஆயினும் அருவ உருவம, வானை உறுஞ்தல் இதில் தனது கோபத்தை கடத்தி விட முயற்சி செய்கிறார்.

    இலை தழைகளுக்கிடையே ஒரு புளியங்செடி தன்னை பார்த்துக் கொண்டது. மீண்டும் அது வளரும் போங்கடா கூமுட்டைங்களா என்பது போல்.

    ReplyDelete
  2. அவநம்பிக்கையிலிருந்துகூடப் பெரும்நம்பிக்கையையே ஆத்மாநாம் அறுவடை செய்தார். இது அவருடைய இலக்கியப் பார்வையின் ஒன்றுதிரண்ட சாரமாக இருந்தது. ‘அந்தப் புளிய மரத்தை’ என்ற பின்கவிதையில், அழிவிலிருந்தும்கூட ஆக்கத்தையே
    நோக்கும் அவரது நம்பிக்கைவிழியைக் காணலாம்.

    பு ளி ய ம ர த் தி ன் அ டி ¬ ய க் கு றி ப £ ர் த் து க் கீ றி வ ரு ம £ று பணியாளரை ஏவிவிடும் அக்கிராதகர்களால், புளியமரத்தைச் சாய்த்துவிட்டுக் கிளைகளை எல்லாம் வெட்டி அடுக்கிக் கட்டைவண்டியில் ஏற்றிச் செல்ல முடியலாம். ஆனால், இலை தழைகளுக்கிடையே தன்னைப் பார்த்துக்கொள்ளும் ஒரு புளியஞ்செடியை, அவர்களால் என்ன செய்துவிடமுடியும்? ஒருபுறத்தில் புளியமரத்தின் அழிவைச் சூழலிய நோக்கிலிருந்து பரிவுடன் பேசும் கவிஞர், மறுபுறத்தில் அதற்காக இழவோலம் பாடிச் சலிக்காமல், புளியஞ்செடியின் புதிய மலர்ச்சியைக் காட்டிப் பெருங்கேட்டிலிருந்தும் துளிநம்பிக்கைவழி எதிர்காலம் சிலிர்க்கமுடியும் என்கிறார்.

    -கல்யாண ராமன்

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Tamarind tree

    Since yesterday
    they are bringing down
    that tamarind tree

    frist
    they reached the top of the tamrind tree
    small small branches
    were broken-up
    as the leaves, flowers
    started dropping and dropping
    smaller branches started embracing the earth

    the tree without its small branches
    in an absorbing form
    was absorbing the sky

    on getting down from the tree
    they brought huge wood-cutting saw

    powdered particle
    leaking on both sides
    they were cutting and aiming
    the bottom of the tree

    they bought down the straight long tree
    all the remaining branches
    were cut and stacked

    loaded them in a cart
    and left

    in-between leaf blades
    a tamarind sapling
    looked at itself


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

அழைப்பு - Page 162

The Invitation On the second floor - at the attic near the single window me with myself eating food Nearby on the neem tree branch a crow called Thinking whether ancestors or deities I placed a morsel of rice outside Rice by rice the crow flew away I do not know whose ancestors they were Note : An ordinary man with extraordinary deeds

மேலும் ஒரு நான் - Page 160

One more me I am not a saint too I am not a Siththan* I am a genius lunacy caught non-lunatic I am an educated uneducated poet I am a patient though knowing  the medicine who does not take it I am an inexperienced/ignorant  who has touched truth Not a perfect but does not know to lie Not a truthful person but I say the truth I am the one who exists transgressing these Note : *Siththan - What is the English equivalent?

ஒரு புளியமரம் - Page 155

A tamarind tree A tamarind tree became my friend recently Accidentally when I went there after a voice from the shadow do you know me I shuddered looking upon that tamarind tree do you remember the other day when you came to pick the tamarind fruits you slept on my sister's lap then I waved the cool wind on your face on your body everywhere come however to my lap