Skip to main content

ஒரு நகர்வு - Page 134 / 135

A movement













Sound arose
Slowly it moved
It was possible to follow the sound
In a while
it merged
on the main road

In noise
the sound lost form
and started shouting and rolling
like a round ball
with the other formless sound particles
Kasa Pisa Kuka Keke Pike Dakku Pukku
All the round balls
from the various arterial roads
came together
and circling over the city
they scratched the sky
and were exiting
New new sound particles
turning into round balls
were going to the Celestia
I caught hold of a sound particle
snatched it and swallowed it like a tablet
Everywhere within
the sound particles
were running and playing
I entered into the main road
with veins bloated
I became like a ball
Rolling and bulking I rose up
Scratching the sky
scratching the space
beyond the beyond
I was travelling
With light and darkness as two eyes
I was able to be
at the back
on the front
on both sides
on all four sides

Body of light
Vast space
Everywhere
spread and dilated
existence
In existence everyone united
Everyone had the same mind
The mind that was found by swimming the milky way
At a distance the knowledge was langushing

One by one
in the sea of light
merged
the sound particles

Note: A very truly universal poem ...


Comments

  1. fantastic poem. Ball does not have front or back.(Here i feel he dont want to have a human shape, all direction he wanted to be seen as same and beautiful, do means back biters cant affect him? ) sound ball is metaphor. Here poet is troubled by lots of sound in main roads, in fact in resistances. But he has power to fight and hell his troubles in a poetic way.
    நரம்புகள் உப்ப பந்து போல் ஆனேன். இவ்விடம் அவர் வெடித்து உருக்குலையும் அளவிற்கான வலியை உணர்வதாக, ஆனால் ஒலிபந்தாகி பறந்து விண் தாண்டி வெளி தாண்டி கவிதை படைக்கும் அற்புத தருணத்தை அதிலிருந்து பெறுவதாகவும் தோன்றுகிறது.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A movement

    Sound arose
    moved slowly
    could follow the sound
    in a short time
    confluenced
    on the main road

    in the noise
    sound lost its shape
    like a round ball
    screaming it started to run
    with the other shapeless
    sound bits
    kasah, bisha, gugha, kake, pekay, dakha, bukha
    all the round balls
    on the various main roads
    joinned together
    circling
    above the city
    were getting out
    scratching the sky
    new-new sound bits
    became round balls
    were going into the sky above
    I was going
    in a quiet branch road
    I came upon a sound bit
    caught it and swallowed it as a pill
    inside was full of sound bits
    running and playing
    i entered into the main road
    as my nerves swell
    i became a ball
    started rolling
    and rose above
    scratching the sky/outer-space
    beyond the beyond
    I was travelling
    (like) darkness and light as two eyes
    able to
    in the back and the front
    both and in all four

    the body of light
    through out
    the wide space
    in the extended expansive
    cluster
    in that cluster all are united
    with the same mind
    the mind got by
    swimming in the milky way
    knowledge swaying at a distance

    one by one
    the sea of light
    the sound bit
    unite


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

அழைப்பு - Page 162

The Invitation On the second floor - at the attic near the single window me with myself eating food Nearby on the neem tree branch a crow called Thinking whether ancestors or deities I placed a morsel of rice outside Rice by rice the crow flew away I do not know whose ancestors they were Note : An ordinary man with extraordinary deeds

மேலும் ஒரு நான் - Page 160

One more me I am not a saint too I am not a Siththan* I am a genius lunacy caught non-lunatic I am an educated uneducated poet I am a patient though knowing  the medicine who does not take it I am an inexperienced/ignorant  who has touched truth Not a perfect but does not know to lie Not a truthful person but I say the truth I am the one who exists transgressing these Note : *Siththan - What is the English equivalent?

ஒரு புளியமரம் - Page 155

A tamarind tree A tamarind tree became my friend recently Accidentally when I went there after a voice from the shadow do you know me I shuddered looking upon that tamarind tree do you remember the other day when you came to pick the tamarind fruits you slept on my sister's lap then I waved the cool wind on your face on your body everywhere come however to my lap